Friday, November 2, 2012

TTC DISLIKES: Sara Jessica Parker

Look at this girl! I usually like her, well I do not know if it is she or Carrie, but though I look her in a friendly way, very few times she goes well-dressed to an event ... this time she appeared wearing those clothes of the bran to the party which H&M hold in NYC to promote Maison Martin Margiela capsule collection, mmm I do not know if its clothes convinced me or not but certainly combined differently and with more wittiness it would fit better, maybe she was ready for Halloween!

TTC Dislikes Sara Jessica Parker

Mira que me gusta esta chica, bueno ya no sé si ella o Carrie, pero por más que la miro con cariño muy pocas son las veces que la veo ir a un evento bien arreglada...esta vez acudió de esta guisa a la fiesta que dió H&M en NYC para promocionar la colección cápsula de Maison Martin Margiela, la ropa de la marca, mmm no sé si me convence mucho pero seguro que combinada de otra forma y con más gracia le sienta mejor, igual estaba preparándose para Halloween!





                                      TTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment